Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Show This Friday!

Hey guys! It's that time again where I add a last minute post announcing a show 2 days from now. We've been invited back to play Grace Community Church at their coffee shop. It'll be a great crowd and a fun night so you'll want to be there for sure! It's at 7:00 and more info can be found here.

In addition, I'm thrilled to announce that after my great studio experience last week, my new and professionally recorded EP, Waiting For My Moment, will debut on Friday night for only $5. It sounds great and it's totally worth your money! It has a bunch of new songs including Invincible and Racing! I hope to see you there on Friday night. Thanks so much!

Waiting For My Moment Track Listing:

Invincible
Love Song
For Now
Swinging Off The Surface
Come Back To Me
Racing
Meant To Be
Goodnight (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment