Saturday, February 20, 2010

For The Children


Today I had the opportunity to share music with people who need music and happiness in their lives more than most of us do. I arrived at Howard County General this morning clueless about what was in store for me. Along side of 4 other musicians I played music for children suffering all sorts of illnesses. Cancer patients, patients suffering severe and irreversible mental retardation, and all of these young people, despite their condition were thrilled about the music that we played for them. It was an experience that I'll treasure for years to come and hope to revisit soon. Much thanks to Rachel McGrain for organizing the event and for Howard County General Hospital for hosting us.

Set


Beautiful Mess
Be With You
Live High
Rock & Roll
Goodnight
Plane

No comments:

Post a Comment